Our Crescent holds an Annual Easter Egg Hunt - so much fun!!! It's the first day after the long winter where we see all our neighbors - every year, there are surprises - new babies that were born over the hibernation months, ladies who are about to give birth any day, and new neighbors who moved in after the fall. We start talking about the summer Street Party, warm summer nights' drinks on patios, and catch up on what's happened in the last six months. The groups started out small - when we first moved here I was pregnant with my first child, and now I have three. It's the same for many families, so every year the group just gets bigger and bigger.
This was Mason's first Egg Hunt - he was pretty excited about these colourful eggs - even more excited when we got home and he saw the chocolate inside them. Once you've opened it for him, he shoves the egg in his mouth and immediately says "MORE! MORE!" while trying to chew. I've got myself a little chocolate monster!!



No comments:
Post a Comment