Wow...365 days of pictures...When I started this project, I wasn't sure I would make it to the end of the year. But here we are! Doing this blog has ended a lot of the guilt I was having about not recording my children's daily lives. I have two baby books that are unfinished, and I don't think I even bought one for Mason...or if I did, I'm not sure where it is. But having these pictures and thoughts recorded makes me feel like one HUGE thing is checked off my list. Going forward, my plan is to continue the blog since it is a good medium to update family and friends on what we are up to. However, it probably won't be a daily update - now that I am back to work, the daily photograph was difficult to do (as can be seen by December, which has at least three "retro" entries.
I enjoyed reading my fellow Project 365 bloggers' daily entries over the year.
Happy New Year!! I hope 2011 is filled with love & laughter!
~Tina~
I'll be partaking in some of this tonight :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment